Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Law&Order, Mr. Caulfield and EYES

I'd just like to say that this second post proves just how serious I am about this wonderful blog.

Now, onto more important matters- should I stay up to watch the new episode of Law & Order tonight? I know staying up to 11 may not be very late, but keep in mind that it can take me forever to fall asleep. I’ve started watching Law & Order if you didn’t catch that.

New thought. Currently I’m re-reading The Catcher In The Rye (do I need to caps the ‘in’ and ‘the’?). I’m not going to lie; I’m a big Holden fan. Though I feel like most people aren’t crazy about him. What can I say? He’s funny. And who doesn’t like funny?

Another new thought. Uhhhhhhhhhh

I feel like I shouldn’t just end my post like this- look how little I’ve rambled… quick! Think of something to ramble about…. I’m addicted to fanfiction. Still. Although sometimes I’ll go a few days without going on and I can’t help but think ‘finally! I’ve overcome this horrible addiction’ only to find myself reading the next day… OH! I know guess what, guess what? I’m slowly going blind! Well… not really, but my eyesight is getting worse and worse! I’m getting glasses! Can you believe it? I used to have perfect vision so this is a bit of a surprise for me. It’s not like I can’t see… stuff is just blurry sometimes… anywho, I’m pretty sure it gets worse everyday, seriously. At the beginning of the year, I could see certain things clearly, and now I’ve got to squint. But don’t worry, this has nothing to do with my fanfiction addiction- I asked the eye lady.
Okay, this post seems good enough- not too much rambling, just enough… cool


- The Maxine

3 comments:

  1. uhh so here's my comment
    1. hahaha "about me maxine: ...my name is bobby..."
    2. we have to do a bday something
    3. law and order was soooo intense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Four eyes!! I'm so excited you're joining the clan. We should go frame shopping sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love holden. he's my fav

    get cool glasses!

    ReplyDelete