Monday, November 10, 2008

boston blob, QM and Albert (aka Al)

First of all, this is not called the boston blob as Teresa likes to call it. And boys from six need to shut up, because I can hear them laughing through the vents in the common room. And your laughter sounds stupid by the way. Laaaaaaammmmeee. Anyways, on to more important matters. Teresa was asking me just now what I was doing and I was like chatting with my friend Katherine and writing a new blog post. Then I rambled some about me going to bed at 2 cuz I still have to do some reading and then I had to explain how my blogs are written from inspiration and that when inspiration strikes, I've got to just go with the flow. Fllllllllooooooooooow. Yep. Flow. I like that word. Nice.

You know what is interesting? the HYATT. It changes colors and all. Blue. Green. Yellow. Red. Orange on Halloween. Yeah... I can see it from where I like to sit in the common room. 

Okay, now for some interesting stuff...
Today I went to Quincy Market and had a gyro. I'd been craving Greek food for awhile so I was pretty satisfied. There's this green house thingy at QM (that stands for  Quincy Market- clever huh?) and I really wanted to get a plant for my room. A nice little green one. And I will call him Albert. My plant Albert. Nice huh? Anyways, I looked around and nothing seemed particularly Albert-like (I shall call him Al for short). I did see these little mini trees and thought about buying one but they were like 75 dollars (which I would have paid for but everyone was like don't buy it Maxine, it's so expensive, and then I realized I didn't like these mini trees cuz they just weren't mini enough), so now I am on a search for mini mini trees (also known as extra mini trees). If you happen to see one please notify me immediately so that I may purchase my Albert. I just realized I should probably give my plant Albert an alias, to protect him from online predators like I did with Phineas, but it seems too late for that, and I already wrote so much, it would be pointless to erase it. Or do the easy thing and just change the name. But what if I already have?! Ha, you would never know. Perhaps Albert is the alias name! See how tricky I can be? You shall never know. Unless I already told you in person what I hope to call my new green plant. 

Okay I'm going to stop now because I need to start that reading that I should be doing... I'm falling a little bit behind. 

Tuesday no school, how very exciting. 

Seriously. I really do think it's exciting. I wasn't being sarcastic there. 

Seriously. 

I shall now use a phrase Katherine just used, 

Toodles, 
- M.ster

2 comments:

  1. idk why i'm commenting since i'm sitting across from you right now..o wait, you made me haha. hope u get ur plant. : P

    ReplyDelete
  2. toodles is a good word
    how is phineas doing anyways?
    i'm glad you got a plant
    and you're more than a little behind on reading.
    toodles

    ReplyDelete