Saturday, November 8, 2008

Adwoa, Updates and POIs

 Hello fellow blobe readers, 

No I have not forgotten about this wonderful blog, so there is no reason to worry.. I am currently sitting under the hair dryer in my hair salon. Adwoa is sitting her next to me demanding to know what I am writing especially since I just asked her how to spell her name. I'm not sure if she can read what I'm writing. Oh... she said she can't see when I just gave her a dirty 'you better not be reading this' look. Wait! She just laughed at what i typed... she can totally read what I'm writing now. 

Anyways, I guess I'll give you all a quick update on my life. College life... yep yep
- going to BU for college
- still undecided in CAS 
- on tuesdays I like to order 2x tuesday from dominos, it's when you buy one large pizza you get one free! amazing I know. 
- began watching the office intensely 
- currently reading Jane Eyre and liking it
- most likely failing math

Yeah, i'm not really sure what else I can say here... I guess I'm opening it up to questions from the audience... 

Okay, one last thing, I will be coming home for Thanksgiving and I think it'd be cool if we could all get together for... something...? I don't know what yet... oh! Perhaps an old el paso taco night? I'll think about it. 

Okay, last last thing, I just remembered something I could update you all on, my POIs also known as Person of Interest. These are the people I see frequently who I find interesting in some way or another. Here we go: 

first there is pretty elevator boy who I first met the elevator (well, not met... saw) anyways, not sure if he's gay or not... leaning towards gay though.. such a shame

second, there's soul-less boy who i also first saw in an elevator. This guys freaks me out because he. has. no. soul. I swear his eyes are black. He never shows any emotion. He makes you feel extremely uncomfortable and dare I say, uncanny? Perfect word, uncanny. 

then there's soul-less man, who's soul-less boy's 'cousin' 

socks guy aka lab coat guy who I once saw wearing jeans that were too short with socks that were too long- one jean leg was tucked into one of those very long socks. it was disastrous. 

then there's the twins. two guy twins who dress exactly the same. EXACTLY the same every single day. EVERY day. seriously, same jeans, shirt, shoes, socks. freaky. and they eat the same thing at breakfast too. there's more info on them, but that is all I will share for now. 

Anyways, there are a bunch of other POIs and the girls on my floor help add details and people to this ever growing list, it entertains us frequently in the dining hall. Although I'm pretty sure all of our POIs know that we watch them. Yeah I'm like  95% sure they know since last night one of soul-less man's friends glared at us for staring... 

Until next time, 

I'll keep the few of you who read this posted, 
Maxine 

2 comments:

  1. good to see you're having a good time and that you updated. although i have heard about most this stuff in your post
    keep writing i like knowing about you life. in a completely non stalkery way obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im telling you they know! they know I tell you!!!! I think we should reveal the secret to soulless man. I dont know, but I feel like he deserves to know. because he miiight have emotion. thats a long enough comment. happy now?!

    ReplyDelete