Saturday, November 15, 2008

Revelations, Cannoli, ATM and Places of Failure

First of all, Katherine, I finished reading Revelations: Blue Bloods 3, I was a little disappointed throughout the book because nothing was really happening and it was annoying at times, but the ending totally changed my mind. There's going to be a fourth book too, even though there were only suppose to be three series with three books in each, I think I read somewhere that it was because the 3rd book would have been too long or something... anyways yeah

For everybody else now... First off I'll tell you an extremely embarrassing story that happened to me today in the north end... sigh... promise you won't make fun of me now... okay *sigh* here I go... sorry, I've got to collect myself before telling this tale- it's just that embarrassing. Okay. So after eating dinner I wanted to go to Modern Pastry to buy a cannoli. So I ordered my delicious cannoli but then Adwoa comes in and tells me that their credit card machine is broken. I had absolutely no cash on me. None. So I was like, great now I've got to run to the bank. So I walk to the bank, go in get some money then leave. Once I get out of the little ATM room thing I was like 'oh, I forgot my receipt' so I go to open the doors and realize they're locked. Great. So I go into my wallet to get my debit card BUT CAN'T FIND IT. I start freaking out a bit, like I had it a second ago, where is it? Then I look through the glass doors at the ATM and see not only my receipt hanging out of the machine, but my debit card! One word was on my mind, 'fuck'. There is absolutely no way to get in there because you need a card to swipe in. I spend the next 10-15 minutes standing there looking and feeling like an idiot asking people as they go by if they are fellow citizen bankers, but nobody is- personally I think some of them where lying.... Eventually a group of guys come up and one of them has to get money and I'm like omg, thank god, and he opens the door for me and I grab my receipt, but the machine sucked up my debit card and won't spit it back out. The guy said the machine does that if nobody takes the card back. So now I've got to get a new debit card. Alright, there's my story of how I locked myself out of the ATM room with my debit card in the machine taunting me. Not a good day. Except I did get my cannoli eventually so I guess everything was okay... 

Okay, one last thing, the sign for the 'couch of failure' has been officially put up. It features a picture of yours truly looking as pathetic and defeated as possible with the words 'Couch of Failure' written across the top. Nice huh?

Anyways, that's all I'm going to share for now... if you make fun of me for my ATM experience you WILL die. So don't even think about it.

Yours Truly, 
The Founder of the Couch of Failure 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the update
    haha you and the atm...
    did you tell nat to tell me that you updated? bc feel like i saw that somewhere... oh yea i was on her computer! for a moment there i thought i was imagining things

    ReplyDelete
  2. meheheh. I wish I was there for the atm debacle. aaand I saw the picture for the couch of failure, and I might be going there tonight. just saying.

    ReplyDelete