Thursday, December 18, 2008

Britney Spears, DBS, finals, miss yous

Hey everyone,

I'm feeling pretty bored and pretty blue because everybody is leaving to go home and I still have to stay in the dorms until Saturday since I've still got two finals left.... For my fellow floor 7W inhabitants who are reading this now, you are missed dearly. Since you left there are less people here to entertain me. But I'll see you all in a month. Oh and last night when I listened to Britney Spears I thought of you Adwoa, lol. 

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty sleepy right now... I am tempted to just go to bed now, even though I need to study for my calc final tomorrow. Oh oh, Julienne just mentioned the snow tomorrow. How awesome would it be if finals were canceled? I know, I know, it's not going to happen, but you never know... Plus my final is in the morning and it's suppose to snow in the afternoon.... 

Oh, I just remembered. So do you want to know what I do now when I'm feeling blue? I go onto the Aston Martin homepage and watch the DBS movie clip. Always makes me feel a little better... That's another thing- hold on, I got a text message just now.. aww, it's from courtney!!! she says she misses everyone already! Courtney, that made me feel better. I miss you too! Even though you left only an hour ago, I still miss you! I hope I don't wake up tomorrow and go knock on your door for breakfast (I almost did that this morning for Alexandra H, lol). Anyways, just thought I'd do a pre-holiday post... I'll try and update my blog over vaca to keep you all updated on my wonderfully adorable life! 

Hearts all around, 
        
         Dj Blasian Afrasian

P.S. Tonight in the dinning hall for dinner Julienne started punching everyone because she saw a ginger, and then I like jumped back and was like "hairdye!!!" really really fast and not really quietly, and right when I did that soul-less man walked by me and gave me a weird look... So two nights in a row I have embarrassed myself in front of a soul-less person... (last night when I got out of the elevator singing "time to eat, time to eat")

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEE YOUUUUU

    THIS WAS HILARIOUS.

    THANKS FOR MAKING MY NIGHT MY HOT BLASIAN AFRASIAN WITH BACKKKK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!Lol...Maxine I miss you SOO much!! I miss hearing this stuff in person :/ lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. GUYYSSSS....I miss youuuuuuuuuuu!!! for reals. aaaand I would like to officially ginger punch all of 7W for the ginger I saw in the airport. keep updatin maxine, it made my day.

    ReplyDelete