Tuesday, December 23, 2008

showers, starved fish and too much snow

Hello,

Right now I'm suffering from a stuffy nose because I took a long shower... I really need to make sure I keep those to under 20 minutes, ugh... anyways, I'm not really sure what to talk about here... oh, I know, I forgot to feed Phineas today... woops, I felt really bad about that... I've been debating whether or not to feed him extra on Christmas as a xmas present or something...? But what if his body wasn't use to the extra pellet of food and he somehow died?! I would never forgive myself... 

For all you people who are not experiencing the snow, count yourselves lucky. The snow is really starting to bother me now... It's all stuck on the roof of my car and every time I break, huge slabs of snow come crashing down onto my windshield. Doesn't help that my windshield wipers don't really work all that well...

Oh and I'm watching Privileged right now and it's a pretty good show... I know that Livy and Alexandra H watch it and I might consider watching it from now on... and by might I mean will... and oh, the preview for Gossip Girl just came on and now I'm all excited for when it come back in January... 

Alright, I'm gonna stop writing and watch some tv or something... 

Happy Holidays!
      Maxine

3 comments:

  1. You names your fish Phineas! Thats so cute. Like from a Separate Peace. My sister got a fish for Christmas and she named it Charles haha. Loveee youuu. btw its Greenstein haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. maxineeee!! i miss you and i'm leaving comments just like i promised :)
    and we told you priviliged was good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh maxine you and your shower allergies lol i'm a bit scared for your fish's life..but i'm sure he can pull through.

    ReplyDelete